Ten Day Thing - 3 & 4
Day Three: Eight things that annoy you.
1. That, despite getting several scores above 60% all summer in T1, T2 and T3, I won't be getting a 60% achievement ribbon at the end of the year because I joined the organization halfway through the summer, and immediately became incapable of scoring above a 59%
2. On the same note, when schooling show judges have no comments for you. WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR.
3. Cleaning my tack
4. When people don't answer my calls or texts - which is hypocritical, because I'm the worst responder ever
5. That after riding dressage for 15 years (ew, just did the math, feel old), I can't get my own damn horse to score 65%s in Training Level (my personal mark to move up a level is a few 65%s)
6. That there aren't any good tabs for Dire Straits' Romeo and Juliet for ukulele. Particularly the Intro.
7. That Brian Sea Isle totally dropped off the planet despite saying that he still wanted to hang out
8. When my phone freezes or is slow to respond to my commands!
(...can you tell the show didn't go so great yesterday?)
Day Four: Seven fears/phobias.
1. Flying, airplanes
2. Elevators that take you very high
4. Roller coasters
5. Tornadoes, Mesoscale Thunderstorms
6. Very Loud Noises (exceptions: music, fireworks)
7. Suspenseful scenes in movies